Mondays, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Bauphysik - Building Physics (since SS 20)
- Licht und Raumklima - Light and Indoor Climate (since WS 18/19)
- Virtuelle und experimentelle Bauphysik - Virtual and Experimental Building Physics (SS 19)
- People Inside
- Healthy and energy-efficient design of sports facilities
- Test aerosols and methods for efficacy testing of air pollution control technologies against Sars-CoV-2.
- Analysis of building physics callenges in the home office. (2021)
- The effect of the visual and acoustic room environment on the comfort and performance. (2021)
- Hygrothermal properties of monomaterial wooden facade components and their potential effects on the indoor climate. (2021)
- Building physics requirements and energy balancing of sports facilities. (2021)
- Investigation potential of laboratory for interactions of indoor environment parameters on humans related to different types of use. (2021)