The LCM (Life Cycle Management) conference series is one of the world’s leading forums for environmental, economic and social sustainability. The focus is on practical solutions for the implementation of life cycle approaches into strategic and operational decision-making, whether in science, industry, NGOs or public institutions. It takes place every second year, each time organized by a leading research institution and industry in the domain.
The 10th International Conference on Life Cycle Management will be held from 5th to 8th September 2021 and will be the first conference in the LCM series as a virtual online conference. More than 600 scientists and practitioners from over 40 countries are expected to participate in the event. The objective of LCM 2021 is to discuss and advance the implementation of Life Cycle approaches with a broad scope of:
- industry sectors: mobility, production, automation, building and construction, materials and manufacturing, etc.
- supply chain stages: supplier, enabler, OEM, user, recycler
- company sizes : SME, multinational company, industry organization
- sustainability focuses: system sustainability, product sustainability, corporate sustainability
- research activities: basic research, applied research, industry research
- stakeholders: NGOs, public institutions, politics